What is an Active Participant?
Active participants are national and international students who are invited to HSF to present their own research.
An active participant mau presents research in two ways:
1. Oral Presentation using Powerpoint (for Research Paper Congress, Literature Review, and Popular Essay)
2. Poster Presentation (for Literature Review and Public Poster)
Who can be an active participant?
If you want to be an active participant, you must meet one of the two following categories:
1. Preclinical Students of Health Institution
2. Clinical Students of Medical Institution
What is a Passive Participant?
HSF is opened for all interested visitors. As a passive participant, you can take parts in all scientific and social activities, but do not have to present any research during oral and poster presentation sessions.
Fees & Payments
Participants should pay the administration fee before registering the team. Payment is done by transferring the registration fee to the account below
- Bank : Bank Nasional Indonesia (bank transfer code : 009)
- Swift Code : BNINIDJA
- Account Number : 0429288491
- Account Name : Rezky Fajrianty Umar
The cost that should be paid by participants are following:
- RPC: IDR 170,000
- Literature Review: IDR 170,000
- Popular Essay: IDR 140,000
- Public Poster: IDR 160,000
Registration fee for passive participants will be informed afterwards