[INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM HSF 2017]
Theme : "From Basic to the Bench in Gastroenterology and Hepatology"
Session I :
- Dr.dr.Fardah Akil, Sp.PD-KGEH Functional Dyspepsia : Recent Updates on Diagnosis and Management
- Dr.dr.Nu'man AS Daud, Sp.PD-KGEH New Outlook of Hepatitis A Management : Scientific and Clinical View
- Dr.dr. A Muh. Luthfi, Sp.PD-KGEH Current Concept in Pathophysiology of Hepatitis B & C and How to Diagnose?
Session II :
- Dr.dr.Ibrahim Labeda, Sp.B-KBD The Role of Digestive Surgery in Upper and Lower GI Disorder
- Dr.dr.Irwin Aras M.epid, M.ed Public Health Role and Strategy to Increase Cure Rate of Gastroenterohepatology Disease
- Prof.Dr.dr. David Handojo Mulyono. Sp.PD FINASIM, PhD Clinical Differentation and Management of Hepatitis B & C in Asia : Can We Treat Hepatitis?
Held on :
Saturday, March 11th, 2017
08.30 - finish(GMT +8)
Auditorium Prof. Amiruddin, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia
Facilities: Lunch & Snack, Symposium Kit, and Certificate
Ticket cost :
- Early Bird / Late / On the spot
- Student, Other Health Professions: 100 K / 125 K /150 K
- General Practitioner, Resident : 125 K / 150 K / 175 K
- Specialist : 150 K / 175 K / 300 K
PAYMENT VIA BANK BNI: 430279855 a.n. Tsabitha Hauro Narundana *Early Bird until February 23rd, 2017
*Late Bird until March 10th, 2017
Grab it Fast!
Registration/Confirmation format :
"Name and Title_Institute_Phone Number"
Muthia(+6285298070978) via SMS
Bea (+62895800491666) via SMS
[ADDITIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR RPC]
There's an outstanding news for you who submitted papers to HSF competition, kindly check it out
So what are you waiting for?
We are calling for all the health students around the world to participate in the biggest student
scientific global summit on 2017.
Let's feel the scientific atmosphere in the city of Anging Mamiri, Makassar, Indonesia
[ HASANUDDIN SCIENTIFIC FAIR 2017 ]
Hello Young Researchers !
Medical Youth Research Club (MYRC) of Hasanuddin University, Indonesia
proudly present :
Hasanuddin Scientific Fair (HSF) 2017 with the theme :
Enhance the Quality of Digestive System Through a Holistic Approach
We’re calling all the health students around the world to participate in the biggest
student scientific global summit on 2017.
Feel the scientific atmosphere in the Kota Anging Mamiri,
city of Makassar, Indonesia.