What is a Participants Requirements?
Active participants are national and international students who are invited to HSF to present their own research. These participants requirements:
- All participants are undergraduate and graduate students of medical and health science major from state/private university worldwide
- Each team must consist of at least two authors, with one being the first author/leader. Number of authors are limited to three
- All team members must come from the same University
- All participants may submit more than one review, however each participant is only allowed to be the first author/leader of one team
What is a Passive Participant?
HSF is opened for all interested visitors. As a passive participant, you can take parts in all scientific and social activities, but do not have to present any research during oral and poster presentation sessions.
Fees & Payments
Participants should pay the administration fee before registering the team. Payment is done by transferring the registration fee to the account below
- Bank : Bank Mandiri (bank transfer code : 008)
- Account Number : 1700000519599
- Account Name : Vivi Haryanita
Registration fee for passive participants will be informed afterwards